Thursday, April 17, 2008

Marathon Daddy!

Just a fun little tidbit to share...

Mike was in a 5k today on the base to celebrate Earth Day! Out of about 250-300 people, he came in about 40th and I am proud of him!! I didnt realize it was going to be such a big deal or I would have gotten out of work to go watch him! He got to come home early today since he was in it and I met him at home for lunch. He had just gotten home and was still in his running clothes with his little tag/number on his shirt too! So cute! I forced him to let me take a picture which I will try to put up here later on! Even after being all tuckered out from the run, he surprised me by making lunch for me and having it all set out when I got home; what a sweetheart :)!


Here's the pic of my Marathon Man!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mike! :)

Oregon Grandma said...

Yeah, good for you Mike! 40th out of about 300...that's great!
(Did Checkers get to go too???? hee hee)