From right now....
After I posted the other pics I decided the shirt I was wearing wasnt the best belly pic shirt!
1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face continually. Psalm 40:16 But may all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; may those who love Your salvation always say, "The LORD be exalted!"
5 comments:
ok...i am so sad that i am not there to kiss your beautiful belly! thank you laura for putting up pictures! i am going to cry... my little laura is huge! i so wish i was there! you are going to be a mommy so soon! i dont know why it is hitting me like this right now?!i miss you!
Isn't a growing belly such a bizarre thing? What is funny is all that time people were saying how small you are.....well, you are not small anymore. And you are so lucky to have him kicking so much already. Ben did not start kicking until I was about 25 weeks along.
I love it!!! So cute sister!
Oh and you really should stop chewing on your nails (I can see them in the picture) If you get hungry in the middle of the night just ask Mike to please go get you something ha ha!
Love you sister and your Brayden belly too...it just dawned on me we don't have to call it a baby belly anymore since we know his name :)
awwwww....cute you and cute Brayden! Keep kicking and bugging your mom you little guy!
We love you all!
I am loving watching your belly grow! I can't get enough of these belly pics:)!
Post a Comment