.....from being 13 weeks pregnant, and from Mike finally coming HOME! I know 13 weeks isn't a milestone, but it's exciting to be further and further along, especially because Mike is coming home FINALLY and will be able to see not only me (:D) but my growing tummy soon!! I was thinking about how so many men get to watch their wives grow over time, day by day, and even though they might be huge at the end (I can say that since one day I will be) their husbands watched it progress everyday. Then I was thinking about my own situation and how bittersweet it is, because the time when Mike is home could not be more precious and mean more to be, but it's so heartbreaking to me that he isnt able to enjoy every moment of this journey at home with me!! I can't wait for him to come home next week; the understatement of the century!!
For those of you who dont know, Mike's 23rd birthday is this coming Valentine's day (how perfect that the day meant for Sweethearts was the day God brought My Sweetie into this world!) and this will be the FIRST ONE we have celebrated together! Married for two years and almost together for three and haven't celebrated his birthday together yet, I can't wait! Not sure what the plans are since we are "homeless" at the moment (haha) and I am still on bedrest but whatever we do will be fantastic because we will be together! Ironic thinking, first birthday together, last one before he is officially a Daddy (with a baby in the flesh and not just in my belly!)
Enough of my ramblings, just thought it was about time to update this again! God bless!
Friday, February 1, 2008
2 days and 6 days away......
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Enjoy getting your updates!!
How sweet indeed this Valentine's/Birthday will be for you both! We're excited for both of you, for that, for Mike's homecoming, the baby, EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment