Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Interesting Day

I only have a minute to blog this, but its been an interesting/ironic day today for Mike and I. Started off with me waking up late and getting to work late, only after I cut the tip of my finger with a knife, and locked my apartment keys in the aparment. Haha. So at least I still had the car keys to be able to make it to work, right? I called Mike when I got to work and asked him if he could meet me at home for lunch to let me in so we could check on the dogs. He agreed only to call me back a half hour later saying he locked his keys in the car!! AHHHHH! So he called our insurance who we have roadside assistance with and scheduled to have them come help him out. Then... his phone died. Gosh, it doesnt get better than that! I had to call the insurance company and give them my number, so if they have a problem getting onto the base I can go out there and help them because Mike is at his allergy appt right now. Too funny. I mean, what are the chances of all of that happening in one day, actually, all before noon?! Knock on wood, nothing else will happen, actually, we aren't superstitious, but still!! Thought you all would enjoy a laugh! Have a good day!

0 comments: