Mike and I are continuing to do well, getting settled into our apartment and both busily back to work. Moving in has gone pretty smoothly overall, no thanks to me! Mike has done virtually everything once again! I really amd the luckiest girl for snagging him! We're still waiting to find out what is going on with Mike's work situation as well. He had a dr. appt this week which didnt do much because they didnt have all the paperwork, but we will try again next week! Please keep us in your prayers!
Work has been going well for me and has been an easy transition overall. I have been tired at the end of the days which is funny to me, considering all I do is sit at a computer all day, but otherwise, the stress level is almost non-existent thanks to my co-workers!
Our little Munchkin seems to be doing well. I will be 16 weeks this Sunday, aka, 4 MONTHS! Seems fast and slow at the same time! The belly is growing little bit at a time, sometimes I feel huge, others I dont feel much different. I am sure that will all change soon enough! Not too much longer till we will be able to feel him or her moving and be able to tell which gender our munchkin is! We havent picked out any names yet, I know a lot of you are wondering, and we aren't sure yet if we're going to keep it a secret or tell everyone the name when we do pick one, we shall see!!
Please keep Brutus in your prayers too, he hurt his leg while he was sleeping a week ago (same hurt leg) and has to go to the vet again tomorrow!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Updates
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Where did you guys find an apartment? That's good everything has been fairly stress free!
hey girl, we're living at rosewood in camarillo. The only apartment complex that allows big dogs :)! We lived here before and they have done a lot of work to it!!!
Post a Comment