Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Belated: Mike's Birthday Cake (2/15/08)



So this is a late post, but I just found our camera cord and was able to finally download these pictures! This was the day after Mike's actual birthday, while we were still up at his parents. I made him a belated birthday cake last year since he wasnt home for his birthday and this year he wanted the same cake. It's my own "recipe" or rather, combining things we both really enjoy eating! It's a vanilla cake, with banana pudding, and cut up strawberries and bananas! It is SOOOO yummy, and I'm not much of a cake person! Anyways, I liked how the pictures turned out, and I LOVE the one of Mike with the cake :)! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

The Stachurskis said...

It looks very tasty! I just might have to make it for a baby shower I'm throwing next weekend!

Oregon Grandma said...

Now, that is one yummy-looking cake! Kinda healthy too, with the fruit! Happy birthday again, Mike!