We had the most wonderful Valentine's Day/Night and time to celebrate Mike's 23rd birthday! The day was pretty normal and I (Laura) was feeling pretty crummy with the cold, but I had quite the surprise planned for Mikey that night! I reserved a room in the nearby town of Chester at the Bidwell House Inn Bed and Breakfast http://www.bidwellhouse.com/. They gave me a great rate for their very nice Meadow View Room. So, after Mike and I went and had a great dinner, we went there. We were able to completely relax in our VERY romantic room with a jacuzzi tub (too bad Laura couldnt get in, just my feeties) a heater, and our huge King pillow top bed. We exchanged presents, Mike got me an adorable set of pj's that show off my preggy belly and say "Mike's Girl" on them, a really sweet teddy bear that I LOVED, and a special plaque he had made with a sweet letter he wrote for me on it, so thoughtful and a lot of work went into those presents!! I got him the wallet I got him for Christmas that got stollen, a teddy bear, a framed copy of my wedding vows, and surprised him by having our wedding dvd ready to watch! He was really surprised and had no idea I had been able to get it!!! We had SUCH a great time and woke up this morning to another romantic time, BREAKFAST IN BED! The managers of the inn showed up at our room at 9 am with breakfast trays in hand, it was wonderful and we were definetely feeling spoiled!!! Definitely one to go down in our books for wonderful memories!!! Hope everyone else had a great Valentine's Day too!!!
P.S. I know there arent pictures of me above, like I said, I really was not feeling well yesterday and took the job of the photographer instead!!!






2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun!!! Hey why couldn't you get in the tub?? I got in a hot tub PG with Gregory and prob. Adam I'm sure! I love those in the rooms!! Very fun!
Glad you had a nice, relaxing time before you come back and move.
Post a Comment