Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dancing Baby?

Short story from last night. I was pretty pooped from a long day at work and no nap, so I was laying on the couch watching American Idol, when, to my amazement I felt a little flutter in my tummy! I was half asleep but woke up real fast and told Mike, "I think I feel the baby moving!" I waited and felt it a little more, and it was different from a rumbly tummy, more like butterflies, and went away after a few moments. It was BARELY noticeable but maybe something? I know it will get stronger over time and I will soon be able to tell for sure, but though it was exciting enough to share for now!

3 comments:

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Yup... thats how it feels at first! Cool huh!?

Anonymous said...

Oh yay!!! I was just on Brian and Springs blog and saw your comment in their chat box and was like wait what....why don't I know about this!!! Then I stopped for a second and figured you'd posted something on here ;) And sure enough like the wonderful sissy you are you did just that! YAY! That is so exciting....love you guys :)

Oregon Grandma said...

go, grandbaby go! What a miracle it all is huh, kids? Enjoy every second!