HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY MIKE AND HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY SWEETIE!
Hi Everyone! Sorry it has been a little while since I updated, here are our most recent adventures.
Mike got home last Friday :D! We had a great first afternoon/evening together and a busy second day together running errands. Then, Mike drove all night Saturday night to get us up here to his parents house in Westwood, CA. We arrived safely on Sunday morning and have been having a great time visiting ever since. We have been getting spoiled with great home cooking, family games, and lots and lots of rest! Unfortunately I have developed a cold while being up here, but I am hanging in there and hopefully it will be over soon!!
As far as baby updates go, I had an appointment on Friday before Mike came home, and got to hear the baby's heartbeat again! She found it quickly and the baby is still sitting quite low in my pelvic area! Belly is definetely growing. Pictures are below! Somedays and sometimes it looks bigger or smaller, but here are pictures nonetheless!! Turns out we wont be finding out the sex of our little munchkin for about another 7-8 weeks, so bare with us while we wait and keep on letting us know which sex you think Baby Kincaid might be!!!
I will be going back to work this coming Monday! Please keep me in your prayers as I adjust to working fulltime again, and as I feel like the "newbie" with learning the new computer system we are using!
Today is Mike's 23rd birthday and our first Valentine's day together and we are going to be celebrating it later on tonight, more updates tomorrow or in the next few days because right now, its a surprise for Mike!
Enough babbling, here are some recent photos! Enjoy and Be Blessed!



0 comments:
Post a Comment