Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Belly Pics

Nope, not on this blog!!!! I know people have been dying to see them, I have gotten quite a few messages from family and friends saying that even if the belly hasn't been growing, put pics up! It's great to know so many people are excited about our pregnancy! I was planning on taking some pics this last Sunday when I passed my 13 week mark but thought about it more and decided against it. Believe it or not, Mike has not seen me, or any pictures of me since he left (well, any current/recent pictures of me). So the last picture in his mind that he has of me is the morning he left, me in my pajamas with no belly. Now I cant lie and say there is a huge difference, but I can definetely see one, somewhere between last Saturday and Sunday night, baby and/or my belly grew! Very exciting and making this all the more real for me! So alas, long story aside, I dont want to put pics up here for all to see until Mike can see me, so wait until this next weekend and we'll share it with everyone!

As for other updates, MIKE IS COMING HOME THIS WEEK!!!!! :D! I am feeling better overall, no more spotting, Praise the Lord! I still have nausea frequently but its been awhile since it's been extreme. More foods are sounding good to me, though I can easily say there will be little or no red meat for this momma during pregnancy! Something about it just grosses me out, aside from that, I am eating very healthy (Mike calls and makes sure of that) and still resting until the doctor says I can go back to work!

Please continue to keep us in your prayers; for Mike to make it home safely, for baby and me to continue to be healthy, and for our pending move, that God would guide us to where He wants us to live!!!!

3 comments:

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Did you find an apartment? How long will you guys be staying with your Dad?

Thanks for the update!

The Stachurskis said...

Where are you looking for a place? Camarillo or anywhere in the county? I know a ton of good ones!

Shannon said...

It is okay............ we get to see your belly this weekend!