Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy 4 Months to Me!

I AM 4 MONTHS PREGNANT TODAY! YAY! For some reason 4 months seems like a big marker to me, not sure why, but it just does! It sounds longer to me I guess. Plus, exciting things start to happen about now, like the belly growing, and feeling our munchkin move soon, and finding out the sex of our little one! Mike and I are going clothes shopping today (what a sweet guy to go shopping with me when all I have been saying lately is how unattractive I feel and blah blah blah lately)! YAY! I dont think I will fit into any maternity clothes persay, but with only two pairs of jeans that fit now, and me just needing to feel "girly", out we go! Last night at Target I got a really cute shirt that is actually supposed to be a swimsuit coverup I think, but I am wearing that today and will try to have Mike take a picture of me to put up! There isnt really anything exciting going on, but I was just excited to sing me and baby the little Happy 4 month song (even though the baby really has only been in there for 3.5 months!)! Hope you all have the rest of a good weekend

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for four months! I wish I could go preggy shopping with you too sissy, but I'm super happy you have such a great husband who will go shopping with you since your sissy can't be there :)

Love you guys lots! Oh and we have booked our flight for the 16th-26th of August, so tell the baby not to be too late....or well not to be late at all actually for mommy's sake! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hope you find some good stuff! Get some stretcy work-out type pants. Those were the best! Oh and check out Ross's maternity section- there were always a couple surprisingly cute things there (including my favorite pair of maternity jeans!).

Anonymous said...

Oh and this auntie would like to know when you will be registering....if you don't do it soon I will be forced to go and buy things that I think are cute that you may hate....oh wait who am I kidding I have great taste I'll just start shopping ;)

Let me know though once you do so we can go and claim all the super cool stuff so no one else can get it and then Brian and I will be the awesomest aunt and uncle ever!

Yea I said awesomest....

Shannon said...

Happy 4 months. It is smooth sailing until the temp gets warmer :)