Here's a picture of me in one of my new maternity outfits that my wonderful hubby bought for me! I LOVE maternity pants. No more squeezing into uncomfortable jeans for me anymore! I got my shirts at Kohl's, just regular shirts, thankfully A-line, or poofy at the bottom shirts are in now, so they fit nicely! Not the best pic, since I took it with my cell in the bathroom at work, but you get the idea, the bump is growing!
P.S. For Auntie Sarah and others who are wondering, Mike and I were planning on registering after we know what our little munchkin is, but we might start registering for things that dont depend on the sex sooner then that, we'll keep you updated!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Maternity Clothes/16 weeks and One Day
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love the preggy picture sister! You look adorable :) Love you :)
Cuteness.
You /munchkin have really grown since we were out there. (2 weeks ago?)
One word of warning.....your belly is going to get bigger than you could ever imagine. So don't buy any clothes that seem anything but loose. Trust me on this.....
Yay! I am happy to hear I have gotten bigger! I am going to scream if one more person tells me how tiny I am, even though I know I will wish they were saying that in another couple of months, haha! All my pants are too big on me with room to grow, I got ones that didnt fit just quite right for that exact reason, and the shirts I bought were cheap, and I can wear for awhile longer! Thanks for the sisterly advice :)!!!!
My baby.....and her baby....sigh.
Post a Comment