Friday, January 25, 2008

Quick Update

Baby Kincaid and I had another doctor appointment today that was pretty uneventful!! Just a checkup to see how I was doing. Since I am almost 12 weeks along they decided they could try to hear the baby's heartbeat with the doppler instead of doing a full ultrasound. It took a little while to find it because the little munchkin is sitting pretty low, but I was finally able to hear it. It stayed for a few seconds and then went away. She found it again real quick and then it went away again! I asked her why it was doing that and she told me the baby was moving around in there, so good to know that Mike and I have an active little one on our hands, or in my belly I should say. Another checkup is scheduled for two weeks, until then its just more rest for Mommy and baby ANXIOUSLY waiting for Daddy to come home!

3 comments:

Oregon Grandma said...

go baby go! don't let them catch you for too long! haha He/she is just playing tag! Love you all!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Great! How are you do with the bed rest? When is Mike coming home?

Shannon said...

I am glad you were able to hear the heartbeat. It is such a fun thing.