So here you go! The first of the belly pics! I am exactly 9 WEEKS today!! Yipee! I figure am going to try my hardest to take these pictures on Sundays so we have a nice round number to go off of! I know I can see I have a little "pooch" thats my word for belly, so put that in the Laura dictionary for later use, but I have always had a little one since entering adulthood. Sometimes I see a difference, but I think its because I just ate, or am bloated or something, and sometimes I see nothing, so take it as you will! I
am 126 lbs right now, which I am happy to share! I was 130ish when I found out I was pregnant, and got down to 120-121, so I am happy I have put the weight back on and so is my doctor! Women are supposed to gain about 1-2 lbs or so every month in the first months but I am just catching up! Let us know what you think, can you see any difference? I am going to try to take the pictures in this shirt for as long as I can!

P.S. It's been another naucious day today. I keep telling myself to wait and take a picture when I feel good enough to do hair and makeup, but it just wasnt happening, sorry! ;)!



3 comments:
oh laura, you are so cute! It is one of the few reasons in life to be excited about weight gain :) Just wait until you get over 150... that is a hard one! They push the weight all the way over while you watch and it still doesn't balance out. Then they push it back and bring out the big 150 one! After that, I wasn't excited about the lbs ha ha! You look great!
love, melissa
Yay for belly pictures! You look cute as ever sissy :) I am happy you are gaining some of the weight back too!!
Love you :)
Post a Comment