Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Almost 10 weeks Ultrasound Pic!

The top picture is only of the baby and the bottom picture is the baby and the line showing where the baby's heart is, and then also, below, the line showing the heartbeat! Baby is right on track and as I said last time had a heartbeat of 174 bpm!

Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Mike is gone for a month which is really hard on all of us, please pray for his safety while he is away, I am still having complications and am still on bedrest so please pray that the complications would be over soon and that baby and I will stay healthy, and last but not least, please pray for the baby to keep growing strong and healthily! Thanks to you all!!

1 comments:

Oregon Grandma said...

awwww... Our new grandchild already looks adorable! Love, MOM and Dave