So today is 10 weeks that means only 2 more weeks to go till I am through this first trimester! This has been a VERY busy week for us. Mike and I moved out of our house on the base this last Thursday, or rather I should say Mike moved us out since I didn't do any of the work. He stayed here with me at my parents on Thursday and Friday night and left yesterday morning for Fallon, NV. He will be gone for a month and its definetely been a rough last almost 30 hours without him here. It was a very tearful goodbye and hard drive back to my parents here for me. I know that I cant say enough about Mike anytime, but through this first trimester, he has been even more amazing than ever before. He has cooked and cleaned for me, and up after me, tended to my every need, worked hard all day long and then into the night making sure me and the baby were ok, completely understanding of what I am going through, and the greatest source of encouragement and love that I could ever imagine. I know that a child brings married couples closer together and I am definetely already feeling that!!
Ok, baby news this week is exciting! I had my ultrasound this last Thursday, and unfortunately Mike wasnt able to go. Baby Kincaid is doing great so far, is getting so big and has a heartbeat of 174 bpm! This ultrasound was really neat as I could see the umbilical cord, and also, the technician switched the view on the screen so I was able to see the bloodflow. I saw where the blood was where the heart is, and was able to watch it flow through the baby, through the umbilical cord and to the placenta. How anyone could ever see such a miracle and not believe in God is beyond me. It was absolutely amazing to experience and I just wish so much Mike could have been there for it!!! My check up went fine on Friday, and though I am still having spotting, things seem to be getting better and better. I will probably be going in for another checkup tomorrow or Tuesday since I had some problems yesterday, and will keep you all updated!
All our love!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
10 Weeks!
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks for the update sissy! I am happy that everything went so well at your appointment...even though you had already told me that ;) I am sure this month will fly by quicker than you think! You've got 4 doggies to keep you company instead of just one so that is a plus :) And I am sure dad will be more than happy to tell you about his cool new car project :)
Love you sissy....call if you need anything (and by anything I mean if you need to talk because I can't exactly go run and get you anything, unless you can wait awhile ) :P
So neat you were able to see all of that at your ultrasound. It is a true miracle to witness. Thank you for the update. You guys are in our prayers during this month's separation.
Melissa
Post a Comment