Yesterday I had another appt with my wonderful OB, Dr. Ghiai. It was supposed to be just a normal checkup appt however since I am still having some spotting, she decided to forego that, and just do an ultrasound to check the baby's heartbeat. We didnt't get to hear it this time since it was just a quick one, but we were able to see is flickering on the screen! It amazed us how much bigger the baby has gotten in just a couple of weeks! In my pregnancy journal it said that if the baby grew in the first month he or she was alive like he or she is growing now, they would be like 15 ft tall! Just shows how fast he or she is growing!! I am looking forward to finding out in a couple of months just what sex this baby of ours is so I can stop calling the baby he or she, since I dont want to call the baby "it", just seems demeaning to me!
I didnt get to keep a picture this time since it was a quick ultrasound just to check on the baby, but next Thursday I have yet ANOTHER one! Yay! And Friday I have another appt so more info. then as well! My mom is dying for a "belly" pic so I will try to produce one soon, not that I have much to show. I have gained weight, FINALLY, a pound since my last appt so that is a good sign as well. And although most of my pants dont fit comfortably, I dont really have much of a bump, my stomach just feels harder and bloated, yuck, haha! I live in sweatpants these days since I cant really go out and do anything anyways! Ok, enough of my jabbering, sorry no pictures, but more stuff to come!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Baby Update!
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Thankful things are looking good! Hope you feel better soon! How long for bedrest?
Post a Comment