For not posting more often! I dont think I have even taken a picture since Christmas (is that possible? I'll have to check my camera!) Mike left to go down south again on the 30th and made it safely at Point Mugu the morning of the 31st, we miss him SO much and can't wait for him to be back up here!
Brayden is doing great! SUCH a talker! He talks all the time to us and loves to do the rasberries now and screech/scream too. He's hilarious! Also, he loves to stand while his little fingers grasp onto ours! He bounces around and wiggles and its so cute! We joke that he is going to want to stand and walk before he sits and crawls! He's also been enjoying the start of his first baby food! The two times a day that I feed him rice cereal, I have also been mixing in some peaches or bananas (thanks to Grandma Kincaid) and bought some sweet potatoes, applesauce and pears to try sometime in the coming weeks! I'm only trying one new baby food every couple of days because I dont want to confuse his little system and I want to make sure he isnt allergic to anything! He's been really enjoying it and would love it if I would skip everything else and just give him the sweets (the fruit) all the time ;)!
I promise to post some pictures soon! Hope you all had a wonderful and very safe New Year's Eve and day! Can't wait to see what 2009 holds for the three of us!!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Apologies!
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
THanks for the update! We do appreciate hearing from you guys! Love you!
Post a Comment