Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snow :)




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ben and Melissa said...

Oh MY that is a lot of snow! So beautiful up there!

Shannon said...

Wow! That is a lot of snow! It's so great to play in. I can't play in snow, I don't have the right snow mittens. I have have mittens that snow gets inside of because they are mitten gloves. They have magnets to hold them open.
Love,
Ben

Casey Martinez said...

All I have to say is oh my gosh that is the most beautiful snow scenery I have ever seen!!! That blows our winter landscape out of the water. I love how the tree branches are white from the ice and snow. I've never seen that before!! It looks like the witches frozen land in the Chronicles of Narnia...do you know what I'm talking about?? hehe It was very pretty in the movie:)

Lindsey said...

I love the snow covered trees.

Anonymous said...

What great shots! We had some similar looking scenes up here, but you guys definitely have more snow than we do!