Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Sleeping Baby Boy
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face continually. Psalm 40:16 But may all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; may those who love Your salvation always say, "The LORD be exalted!"
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 1:21 PM
2 comments:
Such a sweet photo sister! I love it :) Can't wait to see you three soon! So glad you are staying at dads so I can see Brayden a whole lot more! When are you heading down there?
I love pictures of them sleeping, they are so beautiful and calm. gotta love those pacies! That is the same kind Logan used. Notice USED...i am still proud of him for letting them go...but i know this next babe will get one too. Gotta love them!
Post a Comment