Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face continually. Psalm 40:16 But may all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; may those who love Your salvation always say, "The LORD be exalted!"
6 comments:
K, so I am still wanting a turtorial on how to do those need photoshop style pics that you put up like this neato comparison of Brayden and his grandpa. So cool! love it!
Wow!! Where did you get that photo sister?
Dad sent it to me because Donna told him too! Isn't it cute?! I'll email it to you!
Thanks seester, it is so cute!! :)
Awwww that is so cute! They do look alike!
I gave Kevin his baby book and photo album when he got married. Did this for all my kids and now it is paying off! Comparisons are charming!
Gran
Post a Comment