Monday, January 19, 2009

Sacramento Trip Pictures

FINALLY! Here are most of the pictures I took while Brayden and I were in Fair Oaks/Carmichael visiting family! I didnt put captions on them since there are so many but they are all so adorable! Here are a couple pictures explained that most people wouldn't know the significance of if I didnt explain them!

The stuffed animal duck that Brayden is sitting with in some pictures is named Sixie and is a duck that I gave my Grandma when she was going through chemotherapy. After my Grandma passed away, I told my Grandpa to keep the duck so she could keep him company too!

The red wagon that you see Brayden in in some of the pictures is a red wagon that used to be my mom's as a kid and that both of my nephews have also had their pictures taken in (I'm pretty sure at least!)

The tools/kitchen items that you see used to be my grandparents and great grandparents! I picked out the ones in the pictures to take home with me to put up as decorations in my kitchen someday!
The picture of the metal tool with the wooden handle that has some red coloring is an antique drill that used to be my Great Grandpa's! I didnt take that home but wanted to snap a picture of it since it was so neat!

The blue honda civic is my Grandpa's brand new car that he wanted to take a picture of to share with my siblings and my mom...

And the adorable dog in a lot of the photos is my Aunt and Uncle's English Setter, Doughy!

If you have any questions about any of the other photos, let me know! Hope you all really enjoy these!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the photos of course! And it just makes me miss you and Mike and Brayden and Jim and Judy and Grandpa and Tom and Boonie and Chris even more than I already did!

Thanks for sharing all of the photos sister :) Looks like Bray and Sixie are just about the same size ha ha ;)

Oh and you didn't explain the photo of you with the gold bell to your ear...I know what that is all about, but other people probably don't :)

And the videos are fabulous almost like being there...almost! Love you guys

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We loved all of them! It was funny clicking along seeing pictures of Brayden, and then all of a sudden there's that one of Laura with that bell! What a memory... The videos were the best...just fun hearing Brayden, seeing him in action and then also Jim playing his mandolin!
Thanks again so much! Love you all!