Yesterday Brayden had his 6 month wellness checkup. We were expecting him to get his shots too, but it turns out we have to go to another office up here for that because the ped.'s office doesnt have enough staff. Brayden is a healthy, "pudgie" little boy :). Yes, his doctor called him pudgie :)! We really like his new pediatrician, she is very nice and takes her time with Brayden and with my questions :).
Something that has been up for debate between Mike and I is Brayden's night time habits. For the last month or so he has been waking up during the night a couple times and eating at least once. Mike said we needed to give him some tough love and let him cry it out a bit since he is definetely eating enough. I, however, didnt mind (too much) getting up with him during the night. Mike won the disagreement with the doctor siding with him :), haha. Brayden had to cry for about 15 minutes this morning at 2:30 am and then fell back asleep. I think I had a harder time then he did, having to let him cry it out ;), he didnt even really "cry" it was more like talking, haha.
Also, Brayden has now decided he doesnt want to nap as much either! Just another sign of how fast time goes and the fact that he is "growing up". He really only naps 1-2 times a day now and he sleeps pretty lightly and not for very long!
That's about it for now! Just wanted to update even though I dont have any new pictures to share! Love to all!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Updates!
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He will probably take two naps for a while now, then go to just one. Mine always had a morning and then afternoon. The afternoon one was always the long 2-3 hr nap and Adam still does it, YEAAAA! Gregory still does too when he's really tired. Even after school, I always make him rest a little, just chill have a snack and relax after a day at school.
Yah, the ol'e cry out thing would be hard on me too, just cuz you have to hear them cry for a while:). I'm proud of you though, you did it and hopefully he will start sleeping through the night soon! He is so adorable:)
Post a Comment