The only way I can get videos to work on blogger is to upload them to picasa! So, if you would like to see a video of Mike and Brayden coloring, go ahead and click on the above picture!
1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face continually. Psalm 40:16 But may all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; may those who love Your salvation always say, "The LORD be exalted!"
The only way I can get videos to work on blogger is to upload them to picasa! So, if you would like to see a video of Mike and Brayden coloring, go ahead and click on the above picture!
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 2:37 PM
3 comments:
Too too cute! Maybe we've got a Picasso on our hands hmmm....
Love you guys and can't wait to see you Friday night!
Too precious, Mike makes such a great daddy! You too mommy! <3
Tangie
soooo cute--both of them! I just love that the whole table is covered in paper for coloring--what a great place! Love the bear too, Mike!
Post a Comment