Monday, January 19, 2009

Our little boy...


is getting so big! He is 6 months old today! These pictures are from our trip to Sacramento this past week, I haven't taken his 6 month couch shots yet, but I will post those tomorrow! We can't believe how big Brayden is getting, I know we say that every month, just call me a broken record! Brayden is rolling over both ways like a pro, is still working on sitting up, sleeps pretty well throughout the night and on normal schedule sleeps from around 8 at night till 5:30 in the morning, he eats, and sleeps for another couple hours! He naps a few times a day and eats a bottle 5-6 times a day and 2-3 feedings of rice cereal and baby food! He weighs 17 bs 8 oz and is 26 3/4 inches long! We'll be taking him into the pediatrician this week for his 6 month check up :) and shots :(. Brayden loves being in his exersaucer, loves being held, loves laying on the floor playing with his toys, and loves just sitting and swinging himself in his Johnny Jump up. He is just such a joy and such a great and happy baby! We love him so much and cant believe that he is a half year old already!

Happy 1/2 Birthday Brayden!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie patootie! Can't wait to see you guys!! Lots of love.

Anonymous said...

I really like the photo collage! How did you do that?? Brayden is so precious. I love his chubby cheeks and his blazing blues! Looks a lot like both of you to me these days:)

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

He is a cutie! We all can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to spend a few weeks with you all!!
I'm sure that even if the house seems crowded and we all trip over each other, the time will go way too fast! Looking forward to your visit & lots of goos and gahs & drool. Love, Grandma Kraft!!

ElissaM said...

I love all the pictures! There were so many! The ones of him smiling and up close were my favorite, he really is a doll and so cute! Wish I could meet him!

Lindsey said...

He is getting big! I love his chubby little legs.

Shannon said...

6 months already???? I cannot believe it. 6 to 9 months is one of my favorite ages. ENJOY it.... the time does go by so fast.

Anonymous said...

Where is the time going so fast?! Wow! He is adorable and we know you guys are soaking up every second of it!