Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mohawk



I was having fun with Brayden after bathtime yesterday and decided to do a mohawk with his hair and it turned out too cute! I loved it and so did Mike (and everyone else up here), I think I will have to do it more often!
Also, I LOVED the last picture I posted, with him "standing" on the couch (I swear he is going to walk before he crawls), I just snapped it and have no clue what he is doing with his hands. I can come up with a couple creative captions, but I know you, our friends and family, have quite the imaginations and I am sure you guys will have some good ones too, we'd love you to post them as comments! I will post my own in a couple days if no one steals them first!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is saying "Ta Da!!!!!" That was Dave's idea, and it's kinda funny cause.....do you remember that with your Uncle Dave, Laura????
That HAS to be what Brayden meant!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Gregory says he is saying
"I don't know"....

Anonymous said...

I think he is saying..."Why am I so much cuter than everyone else?"

Casey Martinez said...

I know he is a christian baby so it appears that he was having a meditative moment?? lol Love the HAWK!! He is so adorable!! I want to see him someday before he is huge!!

Lindsey said...

"What?! It's just a mohawk"

Ben and Melissa said...

ADORABLE BRAYDEN! He is becoming a little boy and less of a baby.... so fast!

Shannon said...

Dear Aunt Laura, Uncle Mike,and Brayden,
Who putted the gel on the mowhawk? I like Brayden's mowhawk. It is cool. Did you have a squirt bottle of gel?
Love,
Ben