Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tummy Flu!

Sorry about the delay in getting up all those pictures from Brayden and I's trip down to visit some of our extended family! Mike made it safely up here on Friday night :D only to have both Brayden and I come down with the stomach flu just a couple hours after his arrival :(. Thankfully it was only a 24 hour bug for both of us, Brayden only got sick a couple of times and thankfully I had the worst of it! I told Mike that even though I was sad to be sick right after he got here, I was thankful that God has blessed me with such an amazing husband to be here to take care of us! He took awesome care of both Brayden and I and I honestly have no clue how I could have done it without him! Now we are feeling better and I will post the pictures by tomorrow! Thanks for all the prayers everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better! Can't wait for pictures too :) Love you guys