Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Pictures!

Here are the pictures from our first Christmas as our little family! I put them in a Picasa album since there are so many great ones! Brayden is really loving all his new toys and goodies and he is such a huge blessing and constant joy in our lives! It is so amazing to watch him grow and it's going all too fast for Mike and I! Hope you enjoy the photos!

4 comments:

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Looks like a great time!

Anonymous said...

Laura you look adorable first of all and your little boy seems to get more adorable every day if that is possible! I hope you guys had a wonderful time and I would love to chat with you about it sometime this week:). Merry Christmas and Happy Almost new year! WooHoo

Lindsey said...

Looks like you all had a great Christmas. As usual, Brayden is adorable!

Shannon said...

Absolute cuteness! One more month....