Friday, December 5, 2008

Prayers for my boys!

I have a prayer request for those of you who read our blog, first off for Mike. Apparently this morning while playing basketball, he hurt his ankle pretty badly. He isn't sure yet if it is just badly sprained or broken since it just happened and he is just now in the medical office. Please keep him in your prayers, that he heals quickly and that it isnt anything serious! He is still down in Southern California until next Friday and I really wish I could be there to take care of him! I'm really hoping its just a sprain (which at times, can feel like its worse than a break) and I will let you all know once I hear back from him.
**Update: Mike just got out of medical and his left ankle is badly sprained but not broken! He has a walking cast and just has to keep it elevated and iced!**

Also, if you can please pray for Brayden, we would really appreciate it. He's been having a problem with spitting/throwing up lately and I am working on getting him a Dr. appt up here to get it checked out. He has been eating more the last few weeks, as a growing boy should, and spits up often, but it seems that recently, he has been throwing/spitting up after almost every feeding. He's eating a lot, and acting completely normal, just maybe having a reflux type of a thing? We hope its nothing more than just having a sensitive tummy, which we know he has. Also, I think he has been fighting off a cold starting yesterday, and had a rough time sleeping last night, so hopefully its a quick one if anything and all of us Kincaid's get back to being 100% healthy soon!

Thanks for your prayers!

2 comments:

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Yeah it could be reflux... Both boys had to take Zantac (nasty stuff) for a while...

Anonymous said...

We're praying! Glad to hear Mike's ankle at least isn't broken! Sucks he had to get hurt at all :P And sorry about Brayden :( Maybe he doesn't like the higher elevation and it is throwing his little system off! Hopefully the doctor will have some help for you guys