Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!

We had the merriest Christmas ever this year! I could not ask for more than my two boys in great health, along with the rest of our family, having a roof over our heads, and so much in general to be thankful for, and most of all, for JESUS! This Christmas was one we will always remember, our first with our little Brayden! He was so happy all day and we just had such a blast with him! He is growing up so fast and we are treasuring each and every moment with our little pumpkin!!
He made out like a bandit and has more toys and books and clothes and miscellaneous items than he could use in a long time! Mike and I fared very well too :)! One of my favorite gifts from my thoughtful sweetie is a small country personalized sign that reads "True love is hard to find, but that is what I have found in you!" which is what he had written in the sand the night he proposed to me! I am so blessed to have such a romantic hubby!
Just a couple of Brayden's presents were an exersaucer from Grandma and Grandpa Kraft, a Johnny Jumper from Grandma and Grandpa Kincaid, handmade toys and blankets from Grandma and Grandpa Jessup, a highchair from Santa, a lightup rattle and talking puppy from his Aunt Sarah and Uncle Brian, clothes from his cousin Ben, books and a McQueen car from the Krafts, etc etc. and on and on. If I forgot presents from anyone for Brayden I apologize but there are too many to think of right now! Anyways, it was such a blessed day and I am thankful for the memories and pictures we have but sad that it is already almost over! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and had time to reflect on the fact that it's all about CHRISTmas!!
Photos will come soon!

0 comments: