Thursday, December 11, 2008

Winter Wonderland!

We'll have some SNOW pictures coming this weekend! We're going to be getting a storm this weekend that is supposed to last into the beginning of next week! So excited! Brayden's first experience with snow!

Brayden is doing great and we can't believe he is going to be 5 months next week! He is trying to hard to sit up all on his own and as you can see from a couple of the pictures, can do a pretty good job when he is leaning forward, he just has to get his balance and sit up straight! If I dont sit right there with him, he will topple over and when I let him do that, only if he is sitting somewhere soft, he gets himself all stretched out on his tummy and then just rolls over, it's so cute! I also think he's getting closer to getting that first tooth! Lots of drooling and chewing! He's working on rolling over from his back to tummy and has done it once or twice, in a very long process with staying on his side for quite awhile, but it will be no time before he is doing it all on his own and smoothly and then will be rolling all over the house, sheesh! I'm trying to keep him from growing up too fast, it doesn't seem to be working so far! Also, something cute I have yet to get on tape, but Brayden has been making a new noise lately, or at least a lot more often, by putting his lips together and blowing, I do it back and forth with him and he just cracks up! He's also enjoying standing with assistance and bouncing on those chubby legs! He is really hoping to get an exersaucer from a certain pair of grandparents this Christmas! He's doing great with the rice cereal, which I am still just mixing into his bottle at the moment, last night he only woke up once and it was at 5:30 in the morning, I consider that a success! He loves our Christmas tree and will just lay on his playmat and stare at the lights, so cute! He can't wait for his daddy to be up here on Monday and neither can Mommy! Please pray for safe travels for Mike since we should have snow by then and it might be snowing while he is driving up the mountain too! Here are some pictures from the last couple of days! Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey Laura,

I just love the picture of Brayden sitting on the couch with that adorable smile on his face. He is so cute.
So you guys are supposed to get snow too...we'll have to compare pictures, though I'm sure you will get a ton more than us here in Portland. ;-)
Watch out when Brayden starts to really roll...when Claire started to roll, I would turn around for one second and she would be half way across the room.
Thanks for sharing the pics...He is such a beautiful baby and is getting BIG.

ElissaM said...

Logan has the big animal book that B has...it will become one of B's favorites I am sure! Brayden is soo cute, and is just a beautiful baby! You don't see many of those! Thanks for the pictures!