We stepped outside just for a second and I had Katie and Elijah take a couple pictures of me with Brayden with his first snow experience! He was a little puzzled as to what was falling on his little head but other than that, he didn't seem to think much of it! I just uploaded these pictures so that I could put them on the blog and when I saw the first one, I just couldnt believe how big Brayden looks! 5 months old next week, geeze! We'll have more pictures soon with my Snow Man <3 because he is coming TOMORROW! :D!!!!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
My Snow Boy!
We stepped outside just for a second and I had Katie and Elijah take a couple pictures of me with Brayden with his first snow experience! He was a little puzzled as to what was falling on his little head but other than that, he didn't seem to think much of it! I just uploaded these pictures so that I could put them on the blog and when I saw the first one, I just couldnt believe how big Brayden looks! 5 months old next week, geeze! We'll have more pictures soon with my Snow Man <3 because he is coming TOMORROW! :D!!!!
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Oh so adorable and yes he is getting so big! :) We're praying for safe travel for Mike...how long will he be up for? Love you guys and miss you too!
Awww snow! Lucky!
Adam says : "Lucky, I wanna get some snow"!!
oh goodness that is wayyyyy too cold for me but it sure makes for a cute picture! hehe:) You must be staying inside a lot huh! Your son is just as precious as ever. I'm so glad you have him to keep you company:). Miss you!
love the pictures of you both together! He is so cute and cuddly looking. Beautiful place, makes me miss MN...well, just a little.
wow I haven't checked your site in a while and oh my Brayden is HUGE!!! What a difference a few weeks can even make! I have enjoyed all the updates and pictures- so cute to be bundled up in the snow:) Hope Mike makes it up there without any difficulty!
-Melissa
Nice picture of you and Brayden in the snow!:-) Glad that Mike made it home safely.
Grandpa Kraft
See Dad left you a comment...Gosh what's all the fuss about seester :P Love you guys and miss you lots! Happy you three are together again :)
Post a Comment