Tough guy face
And the title...is quite literal..well..I should change it to Brayden screams after ice cream. I dont think Brayden had ever had that much sugar as was in the banana split he shared with Mike and I, and it apparently didn't hit until we went on our double date and Grandma and Papi watched him (like the smart planning? load him on sugar and dump him on his grandparents, haha!). When we showed up to pick him up around 9:30, we walk up to the house hearing loud screaming and laughing and loud chattering, and walk in to find Brayden literally running around in circles laughing and talking to his grandparents. It was HILARIOUS to watch, you had to be there. But never the less...it will be quite a while before Bray gets that much sugar, or even close to that much again...




0 comments:
Post a Comment