I absolutely hate this picture of me and i look like SUCH a nerd, but what I think is funny is that Brayden and I look a lot alike in this photo, so I thought I would post it to my own demise!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
All American
I absolutely hate this picture of me and i look like SUCH a nerd, but what I think is funny is that Brayden and I look a lot alike in this photo, so I thought I would post it to my own demise!
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Such cute photos!!! Esepcially love the first one in this post of Bray in the truck :D
Love Brayden's shirt and every time I see him now I"m just in awe of how big boyish he has become. You guys are such a cute family Laura! So glad you guys enjoyed your 4th together
You absolutely do not look like a nerd in that one shot!!! We are always our own worst critic, huh? LOL
Post a Comment