Wednesday, July 28, 2010

All a-what?

Brayden lvoes to say All Aboard, and from what I have heard, always says it at the appropriate times, when he's playing with his train table, when he's "loading" freight onto his trains on his train table, when he's putting people in the trains on the train table, and when he's watching his Thomas cartoons. Always when it has to do with trains, and we hear "all aboard" come out of his mouth multiple times a day.

About a week ago Brayden cracked us up when like any normal day, he went to go sit on Bear's back while Bear was lying down and yelled out "All a-Bear!" Mike and I both looked at each other kind of surprised and I asked Brayden "What?" and he repeated "All a-Bear" with a huge smile on his face like he had discovered this hilarious play on words all by himself, which he did! He says it all the time, at only the right times, when he is playing with or trying to sit on the dogs. So cute to see the way his little mind works!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I know you told me this already, but it still hilarious...have to try to get a video clip of that one ;) He'll definitely want to see it later when he's all grown up...wait what am I saying?!?!