Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another memory

for my "journal". Thats what this blog seems to be and with my horrible memory, I know I will be turning to this blog one day, in printed form of course, to recall some of the wonderful "small" memories we have day to day! One such little memory was last night. Bray is cutting his bottom canine teeth (I think thats what they are called) and they have been giving him some trouble, so about 10:30 as I was going to bed, I heard him crying in pain. Mike was out for a couple hours doing some extra training, and I thought I would just lie down with Brayden in our room for a little bit. For those of you who read my previous post a couple weeks ago about a similar situation know that one, this was only Brayden's second time coming to snuggle with us in our bed since he was a newborn, and two, that Brayden does not enjoy snuggling to sleep and really hasnt since he was a newborn either. To my surprise, we fell asleep for about 30 minutes before Mike came home, Brayden dozing on my chest. Just a sweet small memory for the record books :)

0 comments: