Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Busy Bees!

So sorry for the blogging hiatus! We've been busy bees in the Kincaid household! A couple of weeks ago we suffered numerous power outages which prevented me from doing any blogging and since then, I just feel we've been going going going! It's a nice change of pace for our pretty normal "Leave it to Beaver" lifestyle. Mike and I are both enrolled in college full time, both of us through online and correspondence courses. It's a lot more work with an 18 month old than I thought it would be! And, praise the Lord, we've been getting involved with our church's High School Youth Group. Since the beginning of January, we've been small group leaders, each leading a group of anywhere from 5-8 kids. Mike leads a group of guys by himself, and I co-lead a group with another girl, Annie, who is my age. It's been an amazing experience so far, and as with serving in any ministry, God has blessed our socks off! Mike and I are so excited that we get to go, as an entire family, with the youth group to Winter Camp in a couple weeks. It's going to be a great experience and we can't wait! Mike's 25th birthday is coming up in 12 days too!! So, no pictures right now, but hopefully more updates to come soon!

2 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

I think that's awesome that you guys are involved in the high school ministry now:) We are like twins cuz we are doing the same thing with the small group bible study leading. We can't go to winter camp this year but, I would love to get more involved someday in the future. I admire that you are doing all that with your little guy!! Good for you guys:). Full time college is intense! What school is it? What degree do you guys want?

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that you and Mike are in school, proud of you guys! And also we miss being youth leaders too, its amazing. Happy for you guys:)
p.s. and we didnt get the dogs, were just not ready for them. haha