Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fast Asleep




Brayden decided to party hard last night while Mike and I were at Youth Group and refused to sleep for Aunt Jen and Uncle Matt. So when we put him to bed when we got home, he fell fast asleep. Obviously, not before he stuck his little legs through the slats of his crib. It cracked me up to see this when I checked on him before we went to bed ourselves, and I had to grab the camera, neither the flash or me pulling him up higher so his legs weren't out anymore woke him up at all. Must be nice to sleep so deeply...wonder who he gets that from? His Mommy could probably sleep through World War III ;)!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww...it's as if he was still trying to protest going to bed and wanted to be out of his crib playing still ;)

Casey Martinez said...

He looks so peaceful! I wonder if he wakes up when he realizes his legs are in the slats and he wants to turn over? lol. Kids are too funny! Your baby is getting so big Laura!