Saturday, February 6, 2010

A normal day



Cars, cars, and more cars. I am not overexaggerating when I say Brayden is obsessed with cars. From sun up to sun down he would play with them and do nothing else if we let him. He never gets tired of lining them up, moving them around, making them race, and so forth. He also never gets tired of the movie in the least. We may be loking at a Cars birthday party this year, in fact, I'm pretty sure we will be. And when it comes time for potty training, we've already found a cars potty as well *sigh*! And I showed Brayden these pictures and he said "Momeee Cars! Yeah!"
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Veronica said...

My son is the same way with cars... it's an obsession, like you said. We went through a phase with the movie, but he seems to have moved on from that. I can officially say I cannot remember the last time we watched it, which is a long way from watching it so much that we wore out one dvd and got a 2nd one.

ElissaM said...

he looks so old! I bet it is hard for you to have him grow up so fast...cherish the times and just sit and stare at him! He is a cutie and yeah for being a big boy!!

Sarah said...

What a cutie patootie!! Tell him Auntie will play cars with him all day and watch the movie over and over again when we see him next, so he better be ready for lots of fun!!!

Shannon said...

Such a boy!!!!!

Casey Martinez said...

It's so neat to me that boys just naturally gravitate towards cars and monster trucks (generally speaking) and girls tend to gravitate towards dolls and kitchen stuff..when they are babies. lol. So cute!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

How cute and wow... he is growing so fast! Looking more and more like a little boy instead of a baby!