to my wonderful husband. I will make it short and sweet (hopefully) but since I do plan on making all these blogs into a journal one day, and I've got all these thoughts running around my mind, I figured I'd just jot them down in a blog.
I really love my husband, REALLY love him :). It never ceases to amaze me how thoughtful he is. We went shopping in Reno yesterday for his birthday with his mom and sister, and all he wanted to do was look at stuff for everyone else. Whenever the attention gets directed towards him, he so quickly tries to divert it to someone else. Somehow both Brayden and I ended up walked away with some goodies yesterday too. Then Mike spent well over an hour, maybe even two, navigating the streets of Reno trying to find a restaraunt I wanted to go too, only to find both of my first choices closed. Last night he stayed up late, even though he had to be up early this morning, with me to watch the Olympics Opening Ceremony since he knew I was so excited for it. This week he's helped me countlessly with my homework, with Brayden, and with all the stuff we are getting ready for Winter Camp. There are too many days that I go without noticing even the smallest things he does for us, like plating my food before his own, like letting me put my freezing cold feet on his under the blankets to keep them warm, letting me drink all his drink before he even gets a sip. He truely is a one of a kind, wonderful man, amazing husband, and awesome daddy. I say this every year, but I mean it every year as well, it's just SO fitting that tomorrow is his birthday, because he's my forever Valentine, and one of the most loving people I've ever met. I love you Mike!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
An Ode
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Sweet! He's so loving and caring. Reminds me of your BROTHER :) !
Post a Comment