Snow isn't Brayden's favorite thing as of yet. I think next year he will be much more excited about it and willing to play in it. But I tried again to get him dressed and to go out in the almost foot of snow we got between Saturday and Sunday. I couldn't even convince him to touch the snow, but he loved watching Mommy make a mini snowman and asked for "more" when I was done, hence, the second snowman! I was so bummed that the pic of him smiling came out blurry because it is a rare occasion to get him to smile for the camera :)!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
HOW CUTE HE IS!!!!!!! I just want to snuggle him up and kiss him!
You are funny. You have so many pictures of him smiling...... it is hard to believe that him smiling for the camera is a rare occasion!
What a cutie pie!! Brayden I just want to give you squeezes and kisses all day long!! :)
Post a Comment