Saturday, February 6, 2010

More Changes

I promise, next week, I will get pictures to you all who have been patiently waiting :). One day this past week I looked at Brayden and suddenly saw a little boy, not even a toddler, not a baby, I just saw a little boy and it made me happy and sad at the same time! The very next day we babysat the Youth Pastor's baby girl who is a little over 3 months. That made me realize just how big Brayden is too compared to her tiny little frame, and the fact that when I brought her with me in his room to get him up in the morning he kept saying "baby grrrrl" and "pretty". So precious! Along with the not one, but two teeth I can feel coming in, and two more that are starting their descent from the top. Add to that the accomplishment of starting to feed himself with a spoon (which he does really well with, he just doesn't grasp the "scooping" idea yet) and then this morning, drinking from a regular cup all by himself for the first time and amazing me by barely spilling at all. I just can't handle it all! Everyday I see more Mike in him and praise the Lord for that :). And another step we're getting ready to do right after we get home from Winter Camp with the High School Group, is taking away the pacy! I figure we're going to need it during Winter Camp, but when we get home we're actually going to throw his pacys away and take the garbage out with him, so he hopefully might grasp the concept that they are gone! Send some prayers our way! Pics soon, I promise! And for tomorrow, Go Colts! :)!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the update sissy!! It is so wonderful to hear all about Brayden's new accomplishments...it seems he is mastering new things ever single day now :) Such a big big boy!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Appreciate the updates!
Sorry the colts lost! Gregory was upset too!