Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pacy No More!

Tomorrow Brayden will have been pacifier free for an entire week! What an accomplishment! The week started out easily and Brayden did great the first bedtime and naptime, but this week has had its ups and downs. Along with getting 4 teeth, and the horrific raw butt that comes from teething poops no matter how fast I seem to change a diaper, Brayden has been asserting himself and the word "no" is flying at us left and right. (Yes, Dad, Donna, Mom, and Dave, I hear you all laughing). We're working on appropriate discipline for this matter which isnt always easy! It's been a tough week for Brayden and I feel for him from losing his beloved safety net, thankfully he still has his blanket which he is attached to more than ever, but having all those teeth come in, and then have diaper rash too, poor baby! Hopefully next week will be better for him, and hopefully naptime starts getting easier without his pacy!

0 comments: