Brayden was overdue for a haircut so tonight we sat him down and cut his hair. He did much better this time than last time, thankfully! Unfortunately, I told Mike to cut it too short on accident :(. Still SUPER cute, just a tad shorter than I had wanted it. I dont want Brayden to have a buzz cut, but he inherited my unruly hair and it just looks so shaggy and unkept when it's longer. We're going to have to either decide to let it grow out a bit and be a little bit longer, or keep it short like this because in between just doesn't work.
And look at this! ^ Tell me he isn't Mike's exact mini-me!!! I snapped this pic and couldnt believe it, SO much like Mike, in fact, I've never seen him look so much like his Daddy before! What a blessing because he's got one handsome Daddy!
And Brayden showing off his "early terrible two's" personality. From having to chase him around the mall, keep him from grabbing food off my plate at restaraunts, to finding him dipping his hands in thankfully a clean toilet, and then sneaking upstairs all by himself *sigh*. We're in for it,....but at least he's so super cute!




3 comments:
Um yes he definitely looks exactly like Mike in teat second picture I got to it and stopped and that was my first thought before I even read what you had typed haha! Love the last photo...I can see his little teeth :) Looks like such a little boy with his new haircut!
ah ha he does look just like Mike! I think he looks adorable with both short and long hair. I vote for growing it out for a try. Long hair is in for little boys :)
I like how he is holding his cars for comfort.
I find that "the terrific twos" are not nearly as bad and the time frame between 1.5 and 2 years. Hang in there! Once he can communicate better, life will be much easier.
Post a Comment