Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Bed



I was doing laundry while getting Brayden ready for bed tonight and he wanted to play with the laundry basket. I threw his Lee Lee in there, his pillow made by Grammy, and his mickey, all things that he sleeps with, told him "night night" kissed his forehead, turned off the light, and walked out. I figured he would immediately come running out, but I came back in after hanging up some clothes in our closet and he was still in the laundry basket, but pretending to snore. So I ran and grabbed the camera, turned the light on and snapped these shots. Not the best but at least to capture the moment :)


Pretending to sleep


Pretending to snore!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

soooooooooo cute!!! My boys have done the same thing!

Casey Martinez said...

What an adorable boy! I want to snuggle him:) Just think...he won't fit in that basket long...sigh.

Shannon said...

He is such a ham!

Sarah said...

Awww how adorable...what a funny kiddo :)