On the way home from Youth Group tonight, Brayden was sitting in the backseat of the truck just chatting away with me while I drove (and we were talking to Grammy on the phone too, hands-free of course) and started asking me "Hug? Hug? Hug" repeatedly and holding his arms out to me. This went on for the last 10 minutes of our drive, which I wish wasn't for the most part on windy roads that are unlit so I could have pulled straight over and given him a hug. But thankfully, he patiently waited till we were home and as soon as I opened his door to get him out, he said "HUG!" with a huge smile on his face and wrapped his arms around me so tightly. He asked for about 6 more hugs in the 10 minutes we were home before he went to bed too. Precious, precious memories to last a lifetime! Sweet boy, I pray you never stop asking me so sweetly and sincerely for hugs, and that you never cease to give me such tight, love-filled hugs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Mom told me about this and that is just about the cutest thing I've ever heard!! :D
Post a Comment