Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blog Changes

First change, I have created a new blog for my thoughts and things God is speaking to me about. Feel free to check it out if you are interested and feel free not to if you are not interested :). For those of you who already knew about it, the blog was at blogger, but I made a switch to another blogging site today, and now the address is journeying2him.tumblr.com

Which brings me to my second change; my awesome sister found a website that allows you to make a free private blog as long as you create at least one public blog. Since I have been planning on privatizing our blog for quite some time now, I will be slowly making the switch to creating our Kincaid family blog on the tumblr website, making it private, and creating a password to share with family and friends who want to keep up on our family. This will happen over the next few weeks, and I will keep you all posted on when I will be shutting down this site and opening the other one. I will also be sharing an email address where people I might not know about who would like to keep checking our blog, can email me their address so I can send them the password allowing them to keep checking our blog. I ask as an aside, if you talk to someone who does check our blog, and wasn't invited to our private blog and would like to be, that you would let me know rather than give our password out. After all, a private blog is only as private as it's viewers let it be. I'll post more info on that later! Thanks!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY!! I'm working on getting ours set up on tumblr too :)

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

you can make blogger private, did you know that?