Monday, November 16, 2009

Words

Brayden's vocabulary is expanding daily! He tries really hard to copy a lot of the sounds and words that we say and usually within a few tries has mastered it!

Here's another list of some of his words:

More (signs and says)
Drink (signs and says)
Cracker (just says)
Candy (just signs)
Bye-Bye (signs and says)
Hello (signs and some of the time says)
Banana (working on saying and tries to signs - still an "in progress" word)
Tickle (just signs)
Kiss (just does it)
Hug (just does it)
Help (another "in progress" one, working on signing it and saying it with him)
I Love You (Soooo adorable when he tries this one, he says it all high pitched and goes "I Luh" or sometimes "I Luh Ooo" - still very much an in progress one!)

** I forgot a couple, new ones keep coming to mind!**

Uh-Oh (says only, soo freaking cute)
Juice (comes out "doos" says only)

All the sounds that have "r" in them, Brayden just pretty much skips the "r" part

And animal sounds that he says:

Moo
Quack
Neigh (but actually sounds quite like a horse)
Woof Woof
Roar (it's really cute when he does this one, because he opens his mouth up wide and whispers "roaaa")
Ooo-Ooo Ahh-Ahh (for a Monkey, he also beats his chest for this one)
Mee-yow

That's all I can think of right now, but its amazing how fast he's catching on to all this and so much FUN!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How exciting! :) I knew he'd get it all pretty quick once he realized how much fun it was to talk with mommy and daddy!

Casey Martinez said...

My how fast they grow eh! He'll be playing sports and taking spelling tests before you know it! Sigh. Life goes to fast sometimes doesn't it:).

Ben and Melissa said...

That's so great! He is learning everything so quickly! Lets see a video of that cute boy soon :)