Brayden just learned how to blow kisses and give kisses within the last few days :). It is one of the sweetest and most precious things I have experienced. Everyday Brayden is learning new things, and I, as a mommy, am learning equally as much. One thing Brayden is teaching me, is that I am not in control. (God teaches me that a lot too). I have been working on "kisses" with Brayden for awhile and he just didnt get it, so I left it alone, and then just the other day, I blew him a kiss and he copied me. Just shows time and time again how kids do things on THEIR time :)! He started out by making fishy lips, and now totally gets the concept. I will try to get pics or a video of it up soon, just thought I would share :)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
mmmmmmmwwwwwaaahhhhhhh Brayden!
How sweet!
Post a Comment