is in 8 days and we are SO excited to be hosting it in our home this year! We are going to have 11 people all together: Debbie, Danny, Katie, Matt, Jenn, Elijah, My Mom, Dave, and Mike, Brayden and I too :)! Debbie is going to be helping doing a lot of the cooking, or rather, I should say I will be the one helping, because she's the master and I will be assisting and doing what I can, and everyone else will be chipping in as well! We've started decorating for Christmas too so it will be a Christmas themed Thanksgiving dinner :)! I am just so excited thinking about the great time we will all have, the great food we will eat, and oh yeah, football too :)! What are all your guys' plans for Thanksgiving?
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment